Do you wake up every morning hunkering to make an impact? Are you a tenacious self-starter with natural business acumen and sales instincts? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful Account Growth Specialist to join our sales team on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms. You will report to a member of our senior management team and have the opportunity to work closely with our founders.
- Stewardship of inbound leads through the funnel from initial touchpoint to first funding by overcoming objections, technical troubleshooting, gathering documents, and being persistent.
- Recognize patterns among prospects and proactively leverage internal teams to work collaboratively to respond to and solve problems.
- Liaise between client and internal credit and operations teams.
- Ask questions, search the internet, LinkedIn, or any other sources to get background information on industries, businesses, and individuals.
- Interact daily with entrepreneurs and business owners via phone, email, and social media.
- Manage heavy outbound and inbound call volumes.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- You have 0-3 years of sales experience, ideally involving financial products/services.
- You are looking for a great career in sales.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively, handling several tasks.
- You are target oriented and believe in teamwork.
- You are outgoing, energetic, inquisitive, and love human interaction.
- You are a creative thinker and can come up with interesting, out-of-the-box ways to solve critical problems.
- You are able to handle conflicts in the business and deal with difficulties as they occur.
- You are good at building relationships with customers; memorable when reaching out and maintaining contact.
- You have a strong understanding of the finance, accounting, and loan industries.
- You enjoy being part of a fast-paced organization.
- You get a thrill from being part of an evolving business as we learn more about what works and what doesn’t work.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- A fully stocked kitchen, birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re driven and super passionate about helping our customers to eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want through our magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014, we’ve shot out to become a leader in the North American FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base, and technology aggressively.