Are you a passionate product manager looking to lead a growing fintech startup’s product development? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead key core areas of our product development. We are embarking on an exciting journey to mature our products and are expanding our team. This is a key leadership role within the product engineering team and a rare opportunity to help establish our product road map, from helping refine our product vision down to defining and delivering key functionality to fuel our growth. The ideal candidate has extensive product management experience and is able to consistently deliver value to our customers. They are data driven, self-motivated, and focused on results. Most of all, they have a keen ability to connect with our customers and act as their voice at all times.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Establish and communicate a shared vision of our products.
- Build a product road map to deliver value to our customers.
- Effectively establish product development priorities across the company.
- Communicate customer needs through well written user stories and other means.
- Drive product development through collaboration with a cross functional team of designers, engineers, QA and other functions.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure and inform the success of product features.
- Lead and mentor other product managers based on our growth needs.
- Identify opportunities to experiment and introduce new product ideas to meet our customers’ needs.
- You have at least 5 years of product management experience, with 2 years designing consumer facing applications (Web, Mobile).
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You are proficient with the tools of product managers (Office, Analytics tools, Jira, Confluence).
- You have experience working with cross functional teams delivering complex projects.
- You have deep knowledge of the product management process.
- You are highly analytical and data driven.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- You are experienced at growing web and mobile application adoption.
- You are up to date on the latest developments in the product management field.
- You have the ability to work under ambiguous conditions.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated.
- You have experience with small business and/or financial products (big plus).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to help shape a growing startup
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s fintech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian fintech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.