Do you wake up every morning hunkering to make an impact? Do you want to make full use of your SEM, copywriting and content strategy skills? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a driven and resourceful Digital Marketing Specialist to join us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms.
- Launch, track, test and optimize digital campaigns (e.g., PPC).
- Collaborate with internal team and external agencies as needed to optimize digital channels and search platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Bing).
- Create and execute effective paid search strategies (e.g., keyword selection, audience targeting, etc.) that increase engagement and drive down the cost of acquisition.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels, including writing engaging and concise copy.
- Maintain relationships with PPC ad platforms and partners and identify and evaluate potential partners to expand our affiliate portfolio.
- Keep up with the latest PPC and SEM trends, including finding ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
- Evaluate and implement other paid campaigns (mail, lead purchase, etc.).
- Regularly monitor and report on marketing performance using Google Analytics, CRM and other data sources.
- Effectively manage online project requests for new ad creative and landing pages, ensuring engaging, compliant, on time delivery of creative.
- Manage budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- You have 3-7+ years B2B marketing (small- and medium-sized business marketing preferred).
- You have experience with SEM, direct mail, PPC, and other paid search marketing (LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- You can use workflow / project management tools to input jobs, proof projects, monitor deadlines and run reports.
- You are a proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and assignments.
- You have experience working in startup/high growth environments.
- You have excellent writing and organizational skills.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail, which is reflected in project execution.
- You are knowledgeable of the financial services industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s fintech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian fintech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.