Do you wake up every morning hunkering to play a key role in driving growth into new markets and increasing existing market penetration? Do you want to make full use of your SEO, content strategy, PR and organic marketing skills? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a driven and resourceful SEO and Content Strategist to join us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms.
- Regularly monitor and report on marketing performance using Google Analytics, CRM and other data sources.
- Develop and implement content strategy including contributing to social media, managing our PR firm relationship and allocating spending as necessary.
- Optimize content for search engines and ROI driven analysis, staying on top of the latest SEO and content strategies.
- Experiment with writing and producing new, original forms of written content focused on organic search optimization.
- Contribute to long-form content projects such as white papers, case studies and other content types.
- Conduct analytical projects to improve content marketing and blogging strategies/tactics.
- Manage SEO/Content strategy marketing budget.
- You have 3-7+ years B2B marketing (small- and medium-sized business marketing preferred).
- You are well-versed in basic and intermediate SEO best practices for Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- You have a solid understanding of social media, design, and link-building best practices.
- You can use workflow / project management tools to input jobs, proof projects, monitor deadlines and run reports.
- You value keyword research and understand the importance of carefully crafted page titles, meta descriptions, and written website content.
- You are familiar with optimization practices involving disavow files, schema markup, robots.txt, page speed, and XML sitemaps.
- You are a proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and assignments.
- You have experience working in startup/high growth environments.
- You have excellent writing and organizational skills.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail, which is reflected in project execution.
- You are knowledgeable of the financial services industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s fintech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian fintech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.