*** Please submit a relevant portfolio of your work instead of a cover letter. ***
Are you a skilled copywriter with experience writing about financial services/products? Do you have a love for words? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a talented Copywriter to join us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms.
- Create and modify optimized content for each page of our website and blog, Google Ads, ad titles and descriptions, and social media posts.
- Assist our marketing team in the writing, editing, proofing, and management of various web, email, and print-based marketing materials.
- Leverage wit and humour to write engaging content related to financial services.
- Assume the voice of various stakeholders and craft copy that suits our messaging.
- Research, test, and analyze keywords, keyphrases, titles, and description copy for optimizing search engine results.
- Conduct competitor analysis of keywords and SEO strategies.
- Continually research and improve knowledge of content marketing and writing content to optimize search engine results.
- You have 2 or more years of SEO copywriting experience.
- You have an outstanding command of the English language and excellent writing skills, creating engaging content.
- You are a stickler for grammar and enjoy editing. Typos are your arch nemesis!!!
- You understand and have experience writing about financial services and/or products (bonus if you have experience writing about small business services).
- You understand SEO and have experience in writing SEO content.
- You are familiar with website optimization programs, such as SEMRush, Ahref, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and webmaster tools used for diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- You have a proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement, and conversions).
- You work well independently and within a team.
- You consistently meet deadlines.
- You are willing to learn from and iterate on feedback.
- You have experience with WordPress, Hootsuite, and other social media management tools.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- A fully stocked kitchen, birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re driven and super passionate about helping our customers to eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want through our magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014, we’ve shot out to become a leader in the North American FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base, and technology aggressively.