Do you wake up every morning hunkering to make an impact? Do you live for the details? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful Accounting Associate to join us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Identify issues and errors, investigate discrepancies
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers
- Prepare other statistical and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- You have a degree or diploma, preferably in accounting.
- You have 0-2 years of experience in a fast paced and team-based environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable with completing repetitive tasks.
- You pay great attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are highly organized and reliable.
- You enjoy and have the ability to collaborate with different teams.
- You are skilled at and naturally interested in learning new software, i.e., FundThrough operating systems.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to help shape a growing startup
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s fintech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian fintech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.