Do you wake up every morning hunkering to make an impact? Do you live for being able to nurture and serve customers? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful Client Operations Associate to join us on our mission to help business owners end the "wait" associated with payment terms. In this role, you will report to the Director of Finance.
- Living and breathing client service, as you will be a primary point of contact for client inquiries - from technical troubleshooting to confidence boosts - you will patiently and resourcefully serve our fast growing roster of clients, leveraging internal teams to work collaboratively to respond and problem solve.
- Validating and verifying that documents submitted by clients comply with FundThrough's policies and ensuring client and payor eligibility for funding.
- Participating in portfolio aging reviews and supporting the collections team in resolution of problems with clients/payors, rates vs. payment terms, etc.
- Supporting clients with their inquiries related to operations, i.e., cash application, reconciliation matters, completion of advances, connectivity of their bank accounts, completion of advances, etc.
- Support the cash application team in obtaining remittance information from clients and payors.
- Being the eyes and ears for the product: Through proactive pattern recognition, you'll be the catalyst for accelerating product maturation - you'll be in the weeds with clients, actively listening and helping them, but will also be expected to extract and synthesize client pain points in their businesses, their feedback on the product, and their motivations and triggers for action and churn.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
- You have 0-3 years of customer service experience.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You pay attention to details and have a questioning and risk management mindset.
- You enjoy and have the ability to collaborate with different teams.
- You are skilled at and naturally interested in learning new software, i.e., FundThrough operating systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive non-commission based compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s fintech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian fintech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.