Do you love the opportunity to take processes to the next level? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is seeking a QA Lead to help us build a QA function and manage our engineering operations and IT support functions. This is a leadership and technical role. Leading our QA efforts, streamlining processes across IT Support and QA within Agile, helping us build and manage our engineering team, as well as building out the tools we need to take our automated testing to the next level.
- Partnering with the Engineering and Product teams to develop a QA process, with a focus on automation.
- Working directly with engineers to help them build software without bugs, and design test strategies with them.
- Choosing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an automated testing framework.
- Managing and optimizing and our IT support function, including: hardware management software management, security, and providing production support.
- Recruiting, training, mentoring, and coaching team members in QA and IT Support functions.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in an automated QA environment, preferably with web applications.
- You have collaborated directly with engineers and product managers throughout the development process.
- You have led or participated in the design of a QA process.
- You are able to write and understand code.
- You are familiar with automation and QA best practices and tools.
- You have experience leading and managing other team members.
- You have experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails, or another dynamic web language (bonus).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to help shape a growing startup
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s FinTech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.