Are you a passionate QA & IT Support Analyst looking to work on a growing FinTech’s development? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is looking for a QA & IT Support Analyst to join us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms. As a QA & IT Support Analyst, you will support the development team in end-to-end testing and also provide technology support across the organization, primarily to our customer facing teams.
- Being a natural problem solver; backing up our Customer Success and Sales team, helping them diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- General IT tasks, such as setting up new computers, installing software, and ensuring devices meet established security standards.
- Logging and escalating customer issues when you cannot resolve them on your own.
- Working with our Data team to provide data analysis and reporting services to the customer facing teams.
- Working in a development team to provide support on end-to-end testing of the FundThrough applications using Agile testing methodologies.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies.
- Analysing testing needs and developing high quality test strategies and plans.
- Developing and executing test scenarios and tracking bugs.
- Helping with building test automation and execution.
- Ensuring high quality software releases.
- You have a post-secondary education in a related field, or 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You have knowledge of Agile QA methodologies and best practices.
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly.
- You enjoy working on multiple concurrent projects and pride yourself on handling interruptions gracefully.
- You get bonus points if you know any of the following: automation with Selenium or related technologies; database testing; and API testing.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to help shape a growing startup
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s FinTech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.