Are you a passionate engineer looking to work on a growing FinTech’s development? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our team developing internal user applications to help us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms. This is a key role within the engineering team and a rare opportunity to build a suitable experience for our products from the ground up using a modern tech stack. The ideal candidate has strong full-stack development skills, loves building amazing interfaces, is highly collaborative, cares deeply about end users, is data driven, and self-motivated.
- Develop and implement features and functionality for our products with a focus on front-end, but also contributing to the full stack as needed using ReactJS/Ruby on Rails technologies.
- Work closely with product managers, tech leaders, and scrum master on solution design approaches, backlog refinement, and release planning.
- Promote good team practices with great software architecture, TDD, code reviews, and pair programming.
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas, and approaches.
- Write well designed, testable, scalable, reactive, high quality code, and ensure designs are compliant with specifications, standards and best practices.
- Advise and train other junior developers and/or consumers of the product.
- You have 3-5 years of Full-Stack Development experience, with at least 2 years designing consumer facing applications (Web, Mobile).
- You have full-stack experience working with Ruby, PostgreSQL, web services, REST APIs, or equivalent technologies.
- You have a bachelor's or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, other related fields, or equivalent industry experience.
- You love building amazing interfaces and care deeply about end users.
- You have experience working with cross functional teams delivering complex projects and are highly collaborative.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering, design patterns, and algorithms.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated.
- You have experience with small business and/or financial products (big plus).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to help shape a growing startup
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- A cool, but nimble work environment
- An amazing team – we’re driven and super passionate about our customers. Plus one of our values is Fun & Food!
FundThrough is Canada’s FinTech invoice funding platform for new, small and growing businesses. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.