Are you a passionate engineer looking to join a growing startup? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- A fully stocked kitchen, birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re driven and super passionate about helping our customers to eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want through our magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014, we’ve shot out to become a leader in the North American FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base, and technology aggressively.
FundThrough is looking for a Software Engineer - Data & Analytics to join our engineering team. We are embarking on an exciting journey to mature our products and are expanding our team. This is a great opportunity to develop our data and analytics engineering function and build our new automated back office admin tool. The ideal candidate has full-stack web development experience building web applications with a strong focus on data engineering and service integration, is highly collaborative, cares deeply about end users, is data driven, and self-motivated. You will get to contribute to major aspects of our products.
- Own our data engineering and analytics engineering functions.
- Develop and implement full-stack features and functionality in our products.
- Collaborate closely with product, marketing, and sales teams to support their data needs.
- Identify opportunities to introduce new technologies to meet our customers’ needs.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree or experience.
- 1-2 years experience in Data Engineering using SQL, Python, ETL scripts, Redshift and AWS, or equivalent technologies.
- 4+ years of developing web applications (Ruby on Rails, React, PostgreSQL or equivalent technologies).
- Strong ability to create and manage reports with Sisense or similar business analytics software and with creating data integration pipelines with SalesForce.
- Knowledge of working with REST APIs and Microservices.
- Strong team player with experience working with cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of software engineering, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Background in small business and/or financial products (big plus).