Are you a passionate engineer looking to lead a growing FinTech’s engineering team? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- A fully stocked kitchen, birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re driven and super passionate about helping our customers to eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want through our magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014, we’ve shot out to become a leader in the North American FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base, and technology aggressively.
FundThrough is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to lead a client app development team. We are embarking on an exciting journey to mature and scale our new platform. This is a key leadership role with hands-on responsibilities within the product engineering team, and an opportunity to scale and enhance the core offerings of our client app experience. The ideal candidate has strong full-stack development skills, loves building amazing client facing applications, is highly collaborative, user focused, is data driven, and self-motivated.
- Lead and mentor a development team of 3 to 5
- Define and plan out our application architecture for our products.
- Build new features and functionality across the entire technology stack in our product.
- Participate in user research and usability studies to understand user needs.
- Collaborate closely with Product, UX, QA, and DevOps teams to bring features to life.
- Identify new technologies that can help meet our customers’ needs.
- Strengthen our culture and grow our team as a key leader in the Engineering team.
- 5-10 years of Software Engineering experience ideally in Web Development.
- 1-3 years of experience managing a small team of engineers
- 3-5 years designing consumer facing applications (Web, Mobile).
- 3-5 years work experience working in Ruby on Rails
- 2-3 years of experience working with React and modern JS frameworks.
- Experience with working with AWS and other cloud services .
- You have a bachelor's or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering other related fields, or equivalent industry experience.
- You have led, mentored and trained a few members in an engineering team.
- You have experience working with cross functional teams delivering complex projects.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering, design patterns, and algorithms.
- You have the ability to work under ambiguous conditions.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated.
- You have experience with small business and/or financial products (big plus)