Position: Client Operations Associate – Customer Success
Terms of Employment: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Employment Address: 400-260 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON M5T 2E4
Hours of work: 40 hours/week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Eligible for health and dental benefits. Eligible to participate in the company’s stock purchasing program
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re driven and super passionate about helping our customers to eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want through our magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014, we’ve shot out to become a leader in the North American FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base, and technology aggressively.
· Prepare and administer sales contracts
· Consult with clients before and after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
· Troubleshoot technical problems related to services
· Develop and maintain technical service knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about services
· Develop, implement and report on sales strategies to achieve business goals
· Assess market conditions and competitors' activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends
· Review of client communication practices and auditing of client messages
· Identify potential for recoupment of losses
· Arranging payment agreements with delinquent clients
· Review and analysis of internal client reporting
· Maintain customer records with a focus on legal documentation review
· Establishing and documenting of standardized technical troubleshooting processes
· Gather customer feedback to provide insight into the customer journey and customer experience for product design
· Identify and target process gaps in the sales processes through client activity review
· Client communication: as a part of the success team, answering inbound client questions and calls through chat and phone.
· Qualification of clients: working on collection of necessary documents for clients, articles of incorporation, IDs, financials (AP & AR aging, Last Year End Balance Sheet, Last Year End Income Statement); coordination with Credit team on necessary documents.
· Collections: finding repayment agreements and working with delinquent clients on payments.
· NPS outreach and UX research: qualitative interviews on user experience with different products, and connection with Engineering and Product to offer user insights and identifying opportunities.
· Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients
· Identify potential clients and conduct qualification interviews
· Assess clients' needs, recommend and assist in the selection of appropriate product offerings, and negotiate prices or other sales terms
· Bachelors degree
· 6 months to 1 year of experience with sales of business-to-business financial technology
· Experience in the following software: G Suite, Intercom, Salesforce and Confluence
· Knowledge of invoice factoring
· KYC (know your customer) collection experience
· Remote deposit systems skills
· Superior customer service skills