Are you a natural problem solver? Like to be the ‘go-to’ for clients, actively listening to their issues and helping them? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
What we offer
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- Birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
Note re Covid-19: We are currently working fully remotely. Once safe to do so, adhering to the highest level of public health advice, we will shift back to our “more in than out” policy for team members located within the GTA, with an average 3 days/week being in-office and 2 days/week offering the flexibility to work from anywhere.
About the Company
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, client base and technology aggressively.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work we do, clearing a criminal record check is a condition of employment.
FundThrough encourages applications from candidates with differing abilities. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage in the selection process.
FundThrough is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful Client Operations Associate to join us on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms.
- Patiently and resourcefully serve our fast-growing roster of clients, collaborating with internal teams to diligently respond to clients and solve problems as they arise.
- Support clients with their inquiries related to operations, including cash application, reconciliation matters, completion of advances, bank account connectivity, etc.
- Assist our sales and client success teams with document collection, KYC verification, and payment related inquiries.
- Conduct payment-empowerment calls; talk with our clients who are on the verge of collections and work on a possible solution.
- Be the eyes and ears for our product through proactive pattern recognition, acting as a catalyst for accelerating product maturation.
- Extract and synthesize clients’ pain points in their businesses, their feedback on the product, and their motivations and triggers for action and churn.
- Research and deliver service improvements to improve the customer experience, using NPS and other tools to measure, report, and synthesize with the team.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- You have 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- You take initiative and have a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement within processes.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You pay attention to the details and have a questioning and risk management mindset.
- You’re comfortable working with numbers.
- You enjoy and have the ability to collaborate with different teams.
- You are skilled at and naturally interested in learning new software, i.e. FundThrough operating systems.
- Bonus: prior experience with FinTech and/or startups.
Note: We are open to this position being fully remote and invite candidates to apply regardless of geographic location, provided you are legally eligible to work in either Canada or the US.