Do you wake up every morning hunkering to make an impact? Are you a tenacious self-starter with natural business acumen and sales instincts? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
What we offer
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work from home policy
- Birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
Note re Covid-19: We are currently working fully remotely. Once safe to do so, adhering to the highest level of public health advice, we will shift back to our “more in than out” policy for team members located within the GTA, with an average 3 days/week being in-office and 2 days/week offering the flexibility to work from anywhere.
About the Company
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, client base and technology aggressively.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work we do, clearing a criminal record check is a condition of employment.
FundThrough encourages applications from candidates with differing abilities. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage in the selection process.
FundThrough is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful Account Manager to join our Client Success team on our mission to help business owners end the “wait” associated with payment terms.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts with a solution-based sales approach, all while building and maintaining a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
- Generate sales among existing accounts through maximizing utilization, upsell opportunities, and retention focused opportunities.
- Manage heavy outbound and inbound call volumes, all while remaining diligent in pipeline management practices and CRM recording.
- Liaise between client and internal credit and operations team to provide an above and beyond customer experience.
- Achieve monthly sales targets as they relate to existing customers and retention.
- You have 1-2 years of sales and account management experience, ideally involving financial products/services in a quota carrying environment.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You thrive on being organized and can handle multiple conversations and requests going on at the same time.
- You have a personal passion and strong affinity for small businesses and entrepreneurship.
- You are comfortable, confident and knowledgeable working within a financial services environment.
- You feel comfortable around accounting, numbers, math, and finance.
- You are outgoing, inquisitive, nurturing, and love human interaction.
- You genuinely care about improving clients’ experiences and your empathy is contagious.
- You enjoy being part of a fast-paced organization.
- You get a thrill from being part of an evolving business as we learn more about what works and what doesn’t work.
Note: We are open to this position being fully remote and invite candidates to apply regardless of geographic location, provided you are legally eligible to work in either Canada or the US.